Why use the walk-in service?
Anyone can use our walk-in service– there’s no need to be a registered patient with The Junction Health Centre.
Our walk-in service offers treatment, information and advice for a range of minor illnesses and injuries.
It’s open every day 8am-8pm, including bank holidays. We have an average wait time of 90 minutes. Last patient seen at 7:30pm, however the list can occasionally close early due to high demand/emergencies.
Please note we are unable to accept dressings after 6pm.
- cuts and grazes
- minor scalds and burns
- strains and sprains
- bites and stings
- ear and throat infections
- minor skin infections and rashes
- minor eye conditions and infections
- stomach upsets
- coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- other minor common illnesses
Please note, we cannot help with
- serious medical emergencies posing an immediate threat to a person’s health or life
- road traffic accident injuries
- serious head injuries - loss of consciousness
- overdose of drugs or accidental drinking of chemicals
- severe allergic reaction
- emergency care following an operation